Who are the LCCA?
This is the website of the London Cyclo Cross Association (LCCA) which covers the south east area of England. Races and events are held in London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent.
The LCCA is responsible for all cyclo cross events held under the auspices of British Cycling and these events include the London Summer Cyclo-Cross League, East Kent CX League and of course the KinesisUK London and South East League.
Additionally, there are stand-alone events such as the New Year Madison Cross. Each event has to be held in accordance with British Cycling Cyclo Cross rules and regulations and the LCCA is responsible to provide officials to oversee each event.
The LCCA has a committee to manage different tasks.
- Chair: Stuart McGhee
- Secretary: Richard Hemsley
- Treasurer: Jonathan Goodge
- Calendar co-ordinators: Stuart McGhee & Richard Hemsley
- Gridding & Ranking co-ordinator: Chris Clague
- Sussex League co-ordinator: Andy Seltzer
- East Kent League co-ordinator: Robert Kingsland
- Results & Timing System Officer: Bill Wright
- Technical officers: Stuart McGhee & Richard Hemsley
- Publicity Officers: Stuart McGhee & Glen Whittington
- Women’s representative: Caroline Reuter
- Member’s representatives: Mark Smith, Nick Welsh & Glen Whittington
We host an AGM once a year usually in February or March in a central location once the season has ended and all are welcome to attend. This is your opportunity to shape how the league is run. We advertise the AGM about a month before meeting
You will see many of the committee either organising, commissairrng, Judging and even sometimes racing, so please say hello as we are all only too happy to talk.